Omaxe Mulberry Villas Mullanpur
We would like to thank all our respective Customers for their invaluable support and cooperation in ongoing project of Omaxe in NEW CHANDIGARH. Keeping in mind the success of our residential property and the increasing demand for more, And after the successful selling of Residential Plots in Phase1/Phas2/Phase3 and Silver Birch/ Cassia/ Ambrosia Floors in Omaxe Chandigarh Extn Mullanpur, Omaxe presents another opportunity for you by introducing – Omaxe “Duplex VILLAS” (Mulberry Villas) – New range of Double Storey (G+1) Villa
Features of OMAXE Mulberry Villas
Mulberry Villas are the first-of-its-kind lavish modern villas in New Chandigarh and its an answer to a complete living experience.
Thoughtfully designed 300-Syd Villas.
· Well-designed modular kitchen with chimney and hob.
· Italian marble flooring in living/ dining/ upper & lower lounge.
· Laminated wooden flooring in Master Bedroom.
· Sprawling lawn on both sides of the Villa.
· Superior quality and strategically placed wardrobes in each bedroom.
· European styled bathroom fitting.
· Fitted with Fully Air Conditioned & Electrical Fixtures and much more.
Omaxe New Chandigarh (Mullanpur) has soft lauched their much awaited Villas.
There are three options of Villas and customer can choose as per their likings:
1. Conventional Villas
2. Modern Villas
3. Combination of Conventional and Modern Villas
Omaxe Mulberry Villas Price Details
Plot Size: 300 SYD
Built-Up Area: 3635 SFT (Double Storey)
BSP: 1.56-Lakh (Installment Plan)
Price Revising Soon
Omaxe Mulberry Villas Payment Plan Details
Booking Amount: 14-Lakhs
Within 45-Days of Booking: 25%
Cheque in Favour of “OMAXE CHANDIGARH EXTN”
Rest Construction Linked Payment Plan
10% discount on BSP (Down Payment Plan)
Omaxe Mulberry Villas Other Charges
External Development Charges: Rs 1490/- Per Sq Yd
Club Membership: Rs 1.0 Lakh
IFMS: Rs 30,000/-
Power Backup: Rs 19000/- per KVA (Minimum 7 KVA)
Omaxe Mulberry Villas Features of Location
• 4 Kms from Chandigarh Boundary on PGI-Siswan-Baddi Road
2.5 Kms from 38-West Chandigarh on proposed Tribune-Anandpur Sahib Road.
• Few minute drive from Chandigarh City.
• Near to PGI hospital and Punjab University / Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh.
• Very good connectivity with Baddi, Nalagarh and Mohali.
• Proposed Bus Stand Mullanpur is near to Omaxe Plots/Township location.
• Botanical Garden is near to Omaxe Plots/Township location
• Near to Proposed Amusement Park / Proposed Film City by U.T Government.
• Near to Proposed Health Village
• Beautiful view of mountains Shivalik Hills.
• Going to be Punjabs first eco-town /Green City
Gmada Ecocity Plots already launched.
PCA stadium coming up in Mullanpur.
Going to be Punjab’s first ‘eco-town /Green City
Distance of Omaxe VILLAS Chandigarh
• Film City, Education City, Biotech Tea & Botanical Garden – 7KM
• PGI Hospital & Punjab University – 9KM
• Main Market (Sector 17, Chandigarh) – 9KM
• Taj Hotel – 10KM
• Bus Stand (Sector 17, Chandigarh)– 10KM
• Punjab & Haryana High Court/Secretariat– 10KM
• Railway Station – 20KM
• Baddi – 20KM
About OMAXE Mullanpur
Omaxe Chandigarh Extension is an integrated township of international standards proposed over a sprawling area of approx. 1,000 acres in New Chandigarh Extension, is a modern integrated township. Omaxe New Chandigarh, which also consists of independent floors and villas, enjoys the vicinity of the upcoming metro line and bus terminal, Sarangpur Industrial Area making it a very attractive destination. The township is also home to one of Punjab’s tallest commercial hub, India Trade Tower & International Trade tower. A rejuvenating view of the Shivalik ranges, lush botanical garden makes the environs healthy and pollution free. New Chandigarh, located in the vicinity of Chandigarh is set to emerge as next real estate destination. The First Eco-Town of Punjab, the city could provide more space to new development with better planning and is well connected to Chandigarh
About New Chandigarh Extension Mullanpur
Mullanpur, spread across 6123.7 hectares in 33 villages around the Chandigarh periphery, is set to be the first ‘eco-town’ in Punjab. A state-of-the-art seven-star hotel being developed by Omaxe, coming up on 25 acre land, the hotel project outlay is Rs 200 crore. DLF has planned to invest Rs 1,000 crore in Mullanpur for the mega township project on around 170 acre land. With coming up of luxury hotel in Mullanpur, tourism potential of this area would get a boost as the master plan presents an opportunity for a well-managed eco-town environment
Omaxe Group is one of the leading real estate development and construction company with footprints in Townships, Group Housing, Commercial-Shopping malls, Office spaces, Hotels, Bio-Tech Parks, IT Parks, SEZs and a presence in 31 towns in 10 states in northern, central and southern India. There are around 40 group housing and integrated township projects, which are either under construction or planning stage. Omaxe, the most innovative developer, was first to introduce the concept of sample apartment, the concept of ready-to-move-in homes and the concept of luxury apartments & penthouses. Omaxe Chandigarh Extension/Omaxe Mullanpur Near PGI will be an Intergrated and Self Sustained township at Mullanpur Near Chandigarh. Development work already started at site.
Omaxe Mullanpur New Chandigarh Salient Features
1. Mullanpur master plan includes building height controls, no-development zone.The approved master plan for Mullanpur Local Planning Area includes several special development control regulations such as a no-development zone, special-use zone and building height control measures, in addition to the common development control parameters applicable to the whole of Greater Mohali area, under which Mullanpur falls.
2. Mullanpur, spread across 6123.7 hectares in 33 villages around the Chandigarh periphery, is set to be the first ‘eco-town’ in Punjab.
3. According to the special regulations, no building (or even a tree) can come up on any land within a 100-metre radius of the crest of the outer parapet of the Indian Air Force Mullanpur Station, which has been declared as a no-development zone. Also, there will be no development on the land locked under the Punjab Land Preservation Act (PLPA), 1900.
4. The areas falling within the PLPA, as per the Union government’s notification dated November 4, 1999, have been clearly indicated in the land use master plan.
5. A state-of-the-art seven-star hotel being developed by Omaxe, coming up on 25 acre land, the hotel project outlay is Rs 200 crore. The construction activity is likely to take off soon as state government has allowed change of land use.
6. With coming up of luxury hotel in Mullanpur, tourism potential of this area would get a boost as the master plan presents an opportunity for a well-managed eco-town environment with a variety of new and exciting developments to encourage diversified growth in tourism that balances economic growth with environmental, cultural and community values.
7.State government has recently approved Golden Peak Township Private Limited, a mega housing project of Omaxe with an investment of Rs 202.5 crore for development of an integrated township consisting of row housing, villas and plots over an area of 185 acre is coming up at Mullanpur.
8. DLF has planned to invest Rs 1,000 crore in Mullanpur for the mega township project on around 170 acre land to provide employment to 5,000 people.
For More Info Contact-
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Authorized Channel Partners /DEAL For :
DLF India | IREO Group | Emaar MGF | ANSAL API | Pearl City | Wave City | Omaxe Ltd | TDI City | JLPL | Bestech Group | ATS Greens | Uppals Gorup | Tata Housing |Sandwoods | Acme Builder | JTPL City | Manohar Infrastructure
omaxe mulberry villas | omaxe mulberry villas mullanpur price | omaxe mulberry villas mullanpur | omaxe mulberry villas chandigarh